There's a big ruckus in the middle part of the barn. It's hard to believe these two itty bitty fluff balls could cause such a big ruckus.
It's probably because they have six or seven parents all fighting over them. The human says they are bad parents.
She doesn't want the little balls of fluff squashed.
She thinks she's found a forever farm for them.
That would be good, and then it could be peaceful again.
11 comments:
Those are such cute little ducks....(Aren't they ducks? I feel silly asking but I get ducks confused with geese...). I've always wanted some ducks...think they're wonderful animals. :) Jesus bless you!
awwwwwww so sweet...I wish my home could be their forever home, but I am a little far away and they have no feathers to fly south yet.
Blessings Kelsie
So cute! :) Those are lovely... goslings right? So cute. I wish they could come here too! But likewise, I don't have feathers to fly quite so far! Blessings to you all.
oh, tiny little perfect things!!!
They are honking geese!
They are so cute! Nice to have around - if you are hard of hearing!
Awww, they look so fluffy
Tee hee. That little yellow one always has it's mouth open! PEEP PEEP PEEP!
They are so cute! I bet it is a little loud with all those big ones honking over who is going to be the momma and dad!
cute cute cute :)
ooooh i want one
but BEAR says NO!
~victoria~
Post a Comment