Pistol seems to be an over achiever. Of the four yearling does to have kids, she's the only one to have twins.
Vixen has her Isobelle.
Sugar has her Ella.
Vinnie has her Victoria.
Pistol has Coral and Clover.
If she has to have help feeding them, though, is she over-achieving?


9 comments:
i say if she carried them and birthed them, she deserves to have help feeding!
I second T's response! Those are some gorgeous kids! :-)
They look so cute in the mineral bucket!
She certainly did do a pretty great job with those two super cuties!
Lovely, lovely girls!
They are adorable! If she can help feed them I say let her.
I have to say that Coral is the my favorite. I love her coloring. Wish I could take her home with me.. But it's a long drive to Maryland.
Love the pictures of the kids in the buckets! :)
adorable :) i'll come help feed them
Post a Comment