Oh my Millie, don't those kids make you laugh...and make you tired all at the same time?!
And by the way, if you lived at our house, I would give you a nice BIG tree to live under! ...and an old wagon to climb on and a wooden seesaw to play on too! :)
12 comments:
Kids are just so much fun...
These are some great pics! I love the ones where they are in the air!
Love the attitude!!
oh my! such bundles of bouncing, butting joy!
And kids grow up to become -- GOATS!
They are ADORABLE!!
You got some cute kids, lady!
great pictures...
Fun pics, love the attitude:@)
Aren`t kids just a blast!?
Oh, and kids are just too cute!
tooo cute :) kids will be kids !!!!
Caution. Flying baby goat crossing!
Oh my Millie, don't those kids make you laugh...and make you tired all at the same time?!
And by the way, if you lived at our house, I would give you a nice BIG tree to live under! ...and an old wagon to climb on and a wooden seesaw to play on too! :)
Post a Comment