Jilly had twins yesterday! One looks an awful lot like her daddy, Marley, with Momma's wattles.
The other one is very cute too.
They're not new, but here is my girl Pebbles and her sextuplets. What? How does that girl keep gaining kids.
There's her triplets, Rocky, Bullwinkle, and Cinnamon, Annie's boy Fionn that adopted Pebbles after his mom rejected him, and her grandkids, Link and Copper.
Link, Copper, Bullwinkle, Cinnamon, Fionn (standing), Rocky, and Pebbles in front
I swear that girl is a kid magnet. At least she's only feeding two!
But it might be time to wean.

9 comments:
oh my goodness! kids can just sense an adult that loves 'em. :)
Oh! Jilly's twins are SO CUTE. I love the way their ears do a little tippy up thing at the end! Are these Marley's first children? I hope they get his hair!
Every neighborhood has one of those moms that everybody loves.
Marley has several kids: Raven, Sarah, Copper, Link, Fowler, Fionn, Ben, Jerry, and Jilly's twins are all Marley kids.
Those boys are getting big! She looks happy though
you have some of the cutest goat babies ever!!
That's quite the fur-pile! Totally lovable!
I swear some of those mommas will let their babies nurse until the next ones come along! :)
And what is wrong with that Candy? Mother's milk is ALWAYS good for the kids!
Post a Comment