Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Double Snuzzle

The human gets a double snuzzle.

It's twins, Clover and Coral. Those girls really know how to work a human!

Those two get whatever they want. Of course, right now all they want is cuddles and their mom's milk.

Coral

Clover

Be sure to visit Deborah Jean's Dandelion House for more Farmgirl Friday posts.

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they are sweet little girls... :)

Sharon said...

They look so soft and cuddly!

brokenteepee said...

Awwww, soft and fluffy kids

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

What a couple of sweeties.

Enchanted Oak said...

You really got my goat with this one.

Lynn said...

They are so cute, I want a snuzzle:@)

C said...

ohh i want a snuzzle too :)

Candy C. said...

Sweet girls!

Unknown said...

adorable! thanks for sharing your " kids " on farmgirl friday!
Deb

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute.
mind blowing shots.

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

I don't often come into contact with goats as I live in the city, but this is too cute ;-)