Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, June 20, 2011

Coral

For such a young kid, Coral has it all figured out!

She has not just the human, but the human's mother wrapped around her little hoof.

All she has to do is walk over to a human and give them a little snuzzle on the leg, and they pick her up.

This little girl is constantly showered with kisses! She certainly has them right where she wants them.

This one is one very smart little lady.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh look at those adorable and dainty little hooves hanging over that arm! what a sweetheart!

brokenteepee said...

You can see the little goat smirk on her face. She knows....

Tracy said...

Beyond cute! I wish I could snuggle and kiss her too!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oooo! Sweet-smelling goat babies! Awww!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Qualifies as a fairy goat I believe.............
;)

Candy C. said...

What a cutie pie she is! Gotta love them baby goats! :)