Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
that is SO cute!!! a real 'spring' in that one's step!
What great photos! You really have a way with the lens! I can just feel her joy. She is doing that goatie dance of delight to be in all that fresh grass. Thank you for posting these! I hope she will lead the herd in synchronized leaping soon!
Oh my! My goats would love that pasture too! It looks wonderful! And Lotus is certainly excited. Great photos.
Fly!She is a happy goat!
Weee heee! That's wonderful! I'd love that pasture toooooo.
Oh - and here we call that Rodeo Goat! tee hee.
awww so happy lol
awww they enjoying their pasture x x x
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that is SO cute!!! a real 'spring' in that one's step!
What great photos! You really have a way with the lens! I can just feel her joy. She is doing that goatie dance of delight to be in all that fresh grass. Thank you for posting these! I hope she will lead the herd in synchronized leaping soon!
Oh my! My goats would love that pasture too! It looks wonderful! And Lotus is certainly excited. Great photos.
Fly!
She is a happy goat!
Weee heee! That's wonderful! I'd love that pasture toooooo.
Oh - and here we call that Rodeo Goat! tee hee.
awww so happy lol
awww they enjoying their pasture x x x
Post a Comment