Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Awwww, how sweet
that is a perfect mother's day photo!!! preciousness!
Now that is just cute!
I don't understand why everyone does not have goats. Just look at how sweet they are. How could you resist them?
Fantastic photo. The doe is a boer. What was the buck? I love the spots!
Jack, the daddy goat, is a boer crossed with something dairy. That's where the spots come from. The silver comes from Kizzy's dad, Grover.
That is a great photograph Teresa! Wow
Oooh! That's wonderful! xoxoxo
They are adorable! I love how that little one is reaching up to tell her mother something.Tay
What a fabulous shot. I miss having goats so much! I can't wait to have Lucky Nickel back with me.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awwww, how sweet
that is a perfect mother's day photo!!! preciousness!
Now that is just cute!
I don't understand why everyone does not have goats. Just look at how sweet they are. How could you resist them?
Fantastic photo. The doe is a boer. What was the buck? I love the spots!
Jack, the daddy goat, is a boer crossed with something dairy. That's where the spots come from. The silver comes from Kizzy's dad, Grover.
That is a great photograph Teresa! Wow
Oooh! That's wonderful! xoxoxo
They are adorable! I love how that little one is reaching up to tell her mother something.
Tay
What a fabulous shot. I miss having goats so much! I can't wait to have Lucky Nickel back with me.
Post a Comment