Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tayet and the Rose Bush

Tayet has been going out to pasture with her mom and sister and the other goats.

She's had a lot of fun playing.

The best thing though, was discovering how yummy brand new leaves from the rose bushes taste!

She's also figured out you have to be very careful, or you might get a thorn in your hoof!


Doesn't it make your mouth water?


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a cutie! they're growing so fast!

TexWisGirl said...

p.s. thanks for removing the word verification! :)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Every rose has a thorn. LOL

brokenteepee said...

We were in the garden today and munching on dried plants too.
YUMMY!

Sharon said...

I can see how careful she is being! I would bet she's been pricked a time or two! Great pictures!

C said...

aww too cute x x x

DesertHen said...

Well hello Millie! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog last week. I enjoyed your visit and comment. Very cute blog you have here! =) We love goats and actually have three of them that live on my parents five acres about 40 miles from us. My daughter raised them from babies, so they are pretty spoiled and live the good life.

Happy Day to you! I hope you are enjoying some warm sunshine.

Margaret said...

When I was a child, my goat LOVED the strawberry patch.

Millie said...

Mmmm....strawberries! Yes, please. We LOVE strawberries.