Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, January 7, 2011

Litha and Maddie

This is Litha and her daughter, Maddie.

Maddie doesn't have a collar, but I have it on good authority that she's a keeper. She certainly loves her mother.

Silly girl should have grown her own horns. Then she wouldn't have to borrow her mother's horn for scratching.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Oh are they the sweetest girls or what?! Besides, you, of course, Millie. They are very very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Aw, they look so happy snuggled up like that, is it cold where you are?

Millie said...

Our weather has been up and down. Last week was pretty nice (25-35). This week is supposed to be cold (around 20). But the sun is shining, so I plan on basking today!

V.L. Locey said...

What a lovely pair!

brokenteepee said...

Send me some of your sun, would you?

They are very pretty. I miss my horns. I know I keep saying that but I do

Millie said...

Oh, Pricilla, I don't know what I'd do without my horns. Maybe you can use Minnie's theory of wanting something so bad that you can just make it happen. Then they'd grow back.

Sharon said...

That is just too sweet!