Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guilt Works

Lookie, lookie...

It worked!

I'm so happy!

The human brought me peanuts.

I'd never tried them before.

I LOVE peanuts! I could eat them all day.

They are so yummy and crunchy and nummy!

Please, keep them coming!

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! That is too funny!!! Guilt and begging and more guilt pays off!!! Congrats, Ms. Millie! Well played!

Sharon said...

Just had to give her that stare, didn't you, Millie?

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Yay! Peanuts!
What kind of peanuts, Millie?
I love that picture of you with your tongue out. And you have the loveliest beard. I think a goat's beard is the most beautiful thing about them!
xox

Marnax said...

Okay Millie, now try to get a peanut butter sandwich!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooooo! Hey! A new treat to ask for! You make those look sooooo yummy, Millie!!!! Marnax is funny... I can see you trying to eat a gooey peanut butter sandwich! Tee hee.

V.L. Locey said...

Egads I hope my goats don`t learn how delicious peanuts are! they`ll be making me feel guilty about just giving them cookie snacks!

Anonymous said...

lovely images of the goat.
cute.

brokenteepee said...

That looks like my apple face.
heh

Tracy said...

Peanuts are the treat of choice over here. I'm glad you got to try them Millie!

JoyceAnn said...

Yum , I love peanuts too. Enjoy !


~ Nanny Blessings ~