Well gosh I wouldn't like a frozen beard. seems like a good reason to complain to me. :O)...Some of us are just tropical people, um I mean goats. :O)... Cutie must be like me just HATES the cold.
The beard is the best part! ;) (Well, the tail...I like the tail, too!) ;)
And....
Dear Miss Millie, You are the wee sneaker......... thank you so much for my capra surprise this day! I wrote the rest on my blog! You are a special, special goat! And so is your Mom! (special I mean...not a goat..well, your actual Mom must have been a goat but you know what I mean.....) Kisses and Snuzzles and thank yous...... ~Mimi www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com
12 comments:
Well gosh I wouldn't like a frozen beard. seems like a good reason to complain to me. :O)...Some of us are just tropical people, um I mean goats. :O)... Cutie must be like me just HATES the cold.
Oh, poor Cutie! Is this a problem with all you goats or just the ones with beards? Maybe need a beard trim?
This happens to my studmuffin too. Oh well, the price to be paid for living in the cold.
We Saanen ladies are very proud of our beards! Betty Lou is only half Saanen, so her beard looks like a Fu Manchu--very embarrassing.
:) Cute but probably not that comfortable!
She has a beard-cycle !!!
Awe, heck Ma...how about a little compassion...lol! So cute! Hugs!
The beard is the best part! ;)
(Well, the tail...I like the tail, too!) ;)
And....
Dear Miss Millie,
You are the wee sneaker.........
thank you so much for my capra surprise this day! I wrote the rest on my blog!
You are a special, special goat! And so
is your Mom! (special I mean...not a goat..well, your actual Mom must have been a goat but you know what I mean.....)
Kisses and Snuzzles and thank yous......
~Mimi
www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com
Seems frozen beards are the style in winter!
So funny, poor cutie.
Bet , she's had enough of Ol' Man Winter too (LOL).
~ Nanny Blessings ~
We wound up trimming our goats beards.
Post a Comment