Do you think he's going to sit on the rock all winter?
Sniffing that piece of roughage??? I'd be eating that.
Oh, it should be me eating it. Cat's don't need that stuff; goats do!
Silly cat. That doesn't look like a good place for the winter.
What? When he does this, the human actually opens the door and lets him in.
I have to stay outside (in the barn). The human picked up the food pans tonight after we got done eating, so we are probably going to get a lot more snow. Oh, how long till spring?
9 comments:
Hehe, your wimpy orange cat is just as wimpy as my orange cat! Is it a cat thing, or is it an ORANGE cat thing?
BOTH orange cats around here think they need to go in the house. There's not one REAL cat around here that toughs it out in the barn with us.
Bob may be wimpy, but he sure is pretty, and maybe the human wants him around for color!
Color is highly over-rated. White is simple, classic and elegant!
Cats have it made. The Farm cats get to lie by the fire. At least we get a little heat with the lamp in the barn for Kringle.
Bob looks like Sherpa.
Merry Christmas Millie and all the other goats from all of us.
What a pretty orange cat! Mayby your lady picking up all the feed bins means that you are going to get EXTRA feed and surprises? oooo! Tee hee.
Hang tight we are on the upswing now. With everday that goes by we are making our way toward spring!!! woowhoo...
Bet your food pans return with Christmas Dinner in them!!! wooowhooo
I hope you stay cozy in your barn and have a wonderful goatie Christmas!
I thought the same thing when I read your lady picked up the food pans. Maybe you'll get a hot meal of mush or something special! :) I like Bob.
Post a Comment