Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, December 27, 2010

White Out

It was very white outside this morning. The old chicken pen looked almost solid.

I admit it was kind of pretty.

Our hill was white on white on white.

I wonder how long it's going to look like this.

It makes the cold a little better when it's pretty.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It does help, if it's pretty!

Melodie said...

It is very pretty but I hope you get a warm spell soon!

TexWisGirl said...

Frosty and BRRRR!!!

TexWisGirl said...

P.S. Millie, please keep an eye on your lady tomorrow as she's going to be mixing stuff for soap - do you know how to call 911? :)

Millie said...

It's supposed to be warm and RAINY in a couple of days. Not sure that's better.

I am an intelligent goat, and I know how to call 911, but I do not have an opposable thumb, so she's on her own. I can Maaaaa loudly, but I doubt anyone would understand.

V.L. Locey said...

It is pretty no doubt!