Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Getting in the Spirit

We're under a blizzard warning--our first real snow is here. Bambi was not too happy. Can you hear her, "Maaaaa, I don't like it out here."

Helen is so fuzzy it won't bother her.

Just when we're all standing out here trying to avoid the weather, that darn human brings out something red and white. Maddy really thought it looked like something she wanted no part of.

Sadie wasn't quite so lucky to avoid her, and Maddie seems to find it amusing.

But she does look cute, I guess.

Pam didn't seem to mind it.

Doesn't surprise me she'd try to get on the human's good side by playing along.

Seriously? you really think I need to be subjected to this? in the middle of a blizzard?

12 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

You need an extra special loooong hat to fit over your horns, Millie! Pam looks really cute in that hat!

Sharon said...

HO HO HO!

Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Look at those faces......so darn cute! I didn't know you have one called "Pam"....lol!

xo

Claire MW said...

Wonderful! I want to find a set of antlers for mine! Or maybe a hat too. Well they'd all try to eat it anyway. The weather is bad here too. That wind is brutal!

Millie said...

Isobelle--Of course we're cute, hat or not. I'd prefer not--not even an extra long one to go over my horns.

Sharon--we'll do our best to stay warm. That's the good thing about our daughters staying with us--someone to snuggle with.

Pam, Pam is a little Princess. Trust me.

Claire, we did think it might be fun to nibble on. I'm a little concerned because I thought I heard her saying something about garland. Oh, dear.

brokenteepee said...

Millie, you look adorable.

Millie said...

Thank you Pricilla. Maybe your publicist could get you a hat. Without horns, it would keep your ears warm (I needed this as a newborn)!

V.L. Locey said...

Millie you look just fantastic!!

Marnax said...

All of you look cute. (Especially Helen!)
I need to get Tayet to put santa hats on our goats!

Millie said...

Thank you so much Feral!

Marnax--you can try, but we do have our pride. You humans are so silly!

Marnax said...

If you have your pride, why you look so happy in your santa hat?

Texan said...

Well the hat is a smile maker, yep you guys look adorable!