Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who's the Nanny?

Around here, the human likes to have goat milk for bottle kids and yogurt and cheese. My sister Millie and I have been the two nannies the human could count on. Look at my udder--it is a highly efficient milk-making machine.

But she retired me. I had my babies last summer, she milked me into the fall, and then I dried up and retired.

All these other young girls think they are too delicate to be milked or just don't have the high quality milking genes of Millie and me.

I kept begging the human to let me be her milking nanny because I was born to milk. It's my chosen mission in life. She just kept telling me, "But Minnie, you're not lactating."

She wants lactating. I'll show her lactating. Through daily meditation and visualizations, I managed to achieve my goal.

How's that? I challenge any other retired milking nanny out there to do better!

7 comments:

Melodie said...

Wow! You are one determined goat! And a very special goatie I might add!

Marnax said...

Good job Millie!

JoyceAnn said...

That's amazing , sure wish Jazz and Jo knew that trick. I wouldn't have to put up with mean " Goatee " then (LOL).


~ Nanny Blessings ~

Millie said...

It really does take determination and dedication to achieve such an amazing feat! This is why I am the herd queen.

-Minnie

Kathe W. said...

ahah ahah you got my goat here with your perfectly spendid blog! I'll be back for more posts! Very very fun reads.

Millie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed this.

Texan said...

Well I guess you showed who was retired and who is not! Good for you!