Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pool and Beard

I get to lay in the pool at night because I am the herd queen.

Not everybody gets to lay in a pool. Most of them have to sleep on the ground.

But I am herd queen.

Look what happened to me in pasture today.

How humiliating to have burrs in your beard.

By the way, Bob can see with both eyes again, and he got to come visit us.

5 comments:

Dulçe ♥ said...

HummmmLiked this one

Great 55

Dulçe ♥ said...

or was this not a 55- I just found at G man's

Millie said...

My human has to borrow my blog to tell G-man where to find her 55 because she does not use blogger. She better appreciate it.

brokenteepee said...

You look so happy in your pool burrs notwithstanding.

I am glad Bob is better.

moondustwriter said...

Ohhh I loved it

and animals dont need to adhere to the 55 rules

have a great wkend