Remember when the human had that crazy idea to keep Vixen from getting her head stuck in the fence--duct tape and a stick.
Well she didn't use a spoon, but her next idea was just about the same.
It worked so well that she got the boy to help her. He cut some little pieces and helped hold the kids and ta-dah.
Pistol is not going to get her head stuck anymore!
She doesn't need anything. Fancy's not getting her head stuck.
Red is safe from getting stuck!
How did this pictures of Snickers get in here? Oh well. He doesn't fit in that bag very well does he?





10 comments:
That's a mighty interesting furry wallet you got there! Yeah for no more stuck goaties! Another great use for duct tape!
You have such a beautiful herd Millie, and a very smart human! I love Vixen's heart shaped nose. My Sara has one too!
Melodie--I must admit, we get scared when we see the duct tape because we never know what she's going to do with it!
Tracy--Thank you so much. Vesta's nose is even more of a perfect heart.
Hi Millie ~ You better be glad the duct tape worked or she might have put you to work pulling heads out of fence panels (LOL).
~ Nanny Blessings ~
great show.
the goats of Sunset Pines are all hornless except baby Rocky, and they STILL get their silly heads stuck in the fence. Something about that positively greener grass on the other side..
Millie, you better be careful or you will be next! lol :)
Well duct tape is the most used tool I have and I think this is a great idea! I have cut more than one kid out of the fence!
Don't cats pick the darndest places to sleep. Too cute.
Heavens, I don't get my horns stuck. I must say there haven't been any heads stuck since she did this.
Post a Comment