Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Millie, you don't want to miss them unloading hay! You could maybe get a little taste test! LOL. Tell your human she took great pictures.
Oh, we don't want the human to get a big head. I told her you want to see a picture of ME eating hay and standing on a bale. :-)
They even let the rooster supervise!
What was the human thinking! She knows you are the official hay inspector!
so sorry you missed out on such a monumental event. I'd secretly find a way to kick that rooster if I were you. Next time they'll know not to exclude you.
Hi Millie ~ Sorry you missed out on the hay !~ Nanny Blessings ~
Well darn if that isnt the way of it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Millie, you don't want to miss them unloading hay! You could maybe get a little taste test! LOL. Tell your human she took great pictures.
Oh, we don't want the human to get a big head. I told her you want to see a picture of ME eating hay and standing on a bale. :-)
They even let the rooster supervise!
What was the human thinking! She knows you are the official hay inspector!
so sorry you missed out on such a monumental event. I'd secretly find a way to kick that rooster if I were you. Next time they'll know not to exclude you.
Hi Millie ~ Sorry you missed out on the hay !
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Well darn if that isnt the way of it!
Post a Comment