I'm a winner! I won! I won!

Psych! Seriously, I told you the human is full of Blarney. Rubbing my horns and kissing my forehead does not mean I'm going to win the lottery. Really, I can't believe how silly humans are sometimes.
I'm still a lucky goat. Look at all the wonderful comments people left for me. I am blessed with wonderful readers. Everyone is so nice. I have everything I need in this world to be happy. I have big beautiful kids. Bam Bam grew up and got to go to his own forever farm.
I have my health. I'm surrounded by my herd, including two of my older daughters. This is Joe and me. No other human would be sweet enough to keep Joe.
There's a barn full of hay for the winter, and I have a good human to give it to me. What more could I want?
Because I'm so lucky and blessed, I'm going to have a giveaway. I'm giving one lucky person (or goat, horse, etc.) a $20 gift certificate to Hoegger Supply Company. They are the ultimate in goat suppliers. Don't think you have to have a goat companion to want this. They also have books, cards, clothing, and all kinds of great goatie things. It's where the human got her favorite mug.
To enter, leave a comment on this post. Once you leave your comment you will get three more entries if you are a follower of my blog. Sign up if you aren't already a follower. You can get three more entries if you write about my giveaway on your blog and come back to let me know. That's a possible total of seven entries! The drawing will close at the end of the day next Thursday, and the winner will be announced Friday, July 16th. May the luck of the Millie goat be with you!


17 comments:
The publicist just spent a small fortune at Hoegger's goat supply so she could really use this.
thank you.
She is, of course a follower of your blog.
thank you
Yeah ! A giveaway!!! I follow you already!
Woohoo! Very kind. I got a Hoegger's catalog when I was in the US last winter and have been making a wishlist :) Will definitely blog about your contest and also post on FB and Twitter :D
Oooh! Thanks for holding this giveaway Millie! Some lucky goat will be very happy!
Hi Millie ~ You are truly a Blessed goat , I'm sure you'll win the lottery next time:0) I'm not familiar with Hoegger Supply , will have to check it out. Since I just got goats a few months ago , I'm sure a GC would be put to good use. I'll blog about your giveaway soon.
~ Happy Goat Blessings ~
Giveaways are so fun, I thought I followed you already but when I looked nope I wasn't there.. well I am there now :O)...
I agree sounds like you have everything a person erm I mean a goat needs to be truly happy!
I would love to win! I do love goats!!! My sister dreams of someday owning a goat or two. Oh, I follow your blog.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
The publicist blogged about it!
http://brokenteepee.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways-around-blogosphere.html
kaiminani at gmail dot com
Have now blogged about the contest as well at Goat Berries :)
How much fun this is.Thanks for the great giveaway.
bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
New follower=GFC.
bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC Follower #3 - Thanks.
bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
My goats: Abigail, Crybaby, & Surprise were very excited to hear about this contest. So here's our comment,and we're now your newest follower.
count us in.
The goats of Sunset Pines
oh, and tell your human that our human can not, for the life of her, get on Eden hills. The browser keeps kicking her out each time.
Count the goats of Lucky 13 Goat Ranch in.
Tayet and Lilyian. (And Tinky and Wendy and Uhura and Gold and Silver and Zoey and Zelda and Fudge)
Millie you are a cutie for sure. I miss our goat herd, and wish we could have at least goats here for pets, but we need better fencing and housing. So, it is just chickens for now.
I think you are a very lucky goat Millie. I'm sorry for the delay, but our rural internet RARELY works. I hope this comment goes through.
Your friend in Canada,
Tracy
Post a Comment