We don't know what kids get to stay until the human puts a collar on them. So far Spice has a collar, and she promised Mabel she could keep whatever she had for babies (not fair). If she keeps many more, she darn well better get to building another shelter for us. I can hardly wait to see your babies next month.
6 comments:
Congratulations Jilly! Can't wait to see the wattled Marley girl bouncing around.
Oh my goodness! What a pretty baby!
She is doing well. Very mellow--I'm not sure she'll ever bounce.
oh how cute! Nothing like a newborn kid!!! So will you get to keep her since she is a girl!
We will be seeing some new kids here in August!
We don't know what kids get to stay until the human puts a collar on them. So far Spice has a collar, and she promised Mabel she could keep whatever she had for babies (not fair). If she keeps many more, she darn well better get to building another shelter for us. I can hardly wait to see your babies next month.
Ahhh ~ She's a sweetie !!
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Post a Comment