Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stuffed Goat

Look what the human's mom made for her.

I think it's awfully cute, but Mom made this one as a practice; she's planning on making a few changes in the pattern.

Then she's going to make one out of fake fur.

I think Beau would be an easy one for her to make.

If she wanted a bit more challenge she could try to make it look like Sadie

or Heather. Of course, she'd have to remove the horns.

Baxter is a handsome guy that would make a nice stuffed animal.

Vesta might be a bit more challenging with her markings.

I'd like to see her try to make one look like my Bambi

or Dixie with all of her spots.

Who do you think would make a great stuffed animal?

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow Millie! Your human's mom is so talented! I am very jealous of your human's stuffed goatie. Would it be too much to ask the human's mom to make one for every goatie in the herd? ;) hehe

Melodie said...

I just love the stuffed goatie! One of these would make a great gift for my little nephew who fell in love with our goats on his last visit! Do you think she may sell some?

The Chicken Keepers said...

I love the stuffed goat that your human's mom made! She should make them and sell them. I would defiantly buy one. Love the blog. Check out our blog at thechickenkeepers.blogspot.com We also have some goats!

Blessings,
The Chicken Keepers

P.S. I think she should make one of each of the goats in your herd... that would only be fair! lol:)

Millie said...

I'll have to whisper to the human's mom that she better finalize her pattern and get busy sewing!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oooh! WOW! That's very nice! I also think one of each would be great! She'll be very, very busy! I wonder how she could make Marley's curls? Tee Hee.

Michelle | Goat Berries said...

OMG LOVE. Your human needs to get stitching and sell some of these to the rest of the goatie lovers who aren't so nimble with the needle ;)

Michelle | Goat Berries said...

I meant your human's mom :D

Anonymous said...

How adorable...all the babies...both kinds..he he!

Millie said...

We're planning on gluing her to the sewing machine. (Hope she can still sew that way).

JoyceAnn said...

Awwww ~ How precious !! She did a very good job on that stuffed goat.


~ Nanny Blessings ~

Leigh said...

That is so cute! Though not nearly as beautiful as the "real" cuties.

Texan said...

ok that is just cuteness the stuffed goat :O)...

I think Vesta is so pretty! But yes might be a bit hard to duplicate her markings :O)...

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow Millie, the stuffed goat looks so fabe. Have to say I have been looking for a pattern like that such a time now. Tried making one myself but didn't workout well. Can you give me some more information?

Thanx so much!
-x- Bennie Slagter ( Netherlands )

Princeharry28@live.nl

Becky and Ellie said...

Is there any chance I could get this pattern? I am directing a production of Sound of Music and I really want to make stuffed goats for the children playing the Von Trapps! I have been looking for a pattern everywhere they can't find one anywhere, this is exactly what I'm looking for!!!

Becky and Ellie said...

Is there any chance I could get this pattern? I am directing a production of Sound of Music and I really want to make stuffed goats for the children playing the Von Trapps! I have been looking for a pattern everywhere they can't find one anywhere, this is exactly what I'm looking for!!!

Anonymous said...

The pattern does not belong to Millie or me, so I am not at liberty to share it. Sorry.

Helen N said...

Love the wee goat do you have a pattern, need to make one for my wee neice, she loves goats and I would love to make one for her, were would you get the pattern?
many thanks Helen