Millie will be back tomorrow, I promise!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Millie's Human Here
Millie was kind enough to mention I was working on resolving issues with the visibility of pictures on my blog and being kicked off the page. It isn't going so well. Now my blog has been deactivated. I am at a loss, so Millie has gone above and beyond the call of duty and said I could tell people about my new blog address. It is also updated in Millie's blogroll. The whole story is there. Hopefully, those of you who visit both my site and Millie's will get this message because I have no other way to notify followers that I've moved. Thanks for your patience and support.
Labels:
human
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I hate to tell you this, but when I tried to leave a comment
on the wordpress (http://edenhills.wordpress.com/) it said that I had already commented twice and the comment went away. So?
Hope the comment shows up and the problem is fixed. All the copying and pasting could have alerted a bot program that thought you were a spam progam. Cute photos of the kitty.
Your comment is there. :-) Thanks.
Oh no! Tech problems are the most annoying.
Good luck! I've been over to the new blog and had no problem leaving a comment.
Post a Comment