That's what the human said today. She thinks everyone around here has been naughty lately. I don't think these girls look naughty. I do think Fancy and Vinnie need bigger pans to curl up in.
Kizzy is a doting mom. She looks like she's being good, and she's never far enough away from her girls for them to get in trouble.
This one looks sweet. I don't know why she would say, "Stupid peacocks," so many times today.
I don't like the ox eating the shade trees. I'd prefer we could reach up and eat all those yummy oak leaves. I don't know why the human made all of us go back to the little pasture, but I admit, it's home to me.
She even has my Beau and Bambi as naughty animals. Hmmmph. I can't believe that. If you want to see why the human says we're all out of control, you can check it out on her blog HERE because I don't have a tattle tail, it's a goat tail.




3 comments:
Hmmmm! You sure have kept your lady busy!!! I distinctly notice that you, MILLIE, had nothing to do with the general naughtiness around there! Yay Millie! hee hee
The human has had some erm, challenges. You animals really need to give her a break.
Especially Red.
Isobelle--of course I'm never in trouble. I'm a perfect role model for the kids. :-)
Pricilla--Red seems to be a bit slow. He's been stuck twice so far today, once in the rain. I shudder to think of it.
Post a Comment