My goodness! That takes some talent, I think! She certainly has a superior expression in the second photo! I wonder if Betty Lou objects to the hoof noise on that metal when Maggie decides to move? Maybe she just slides off? hee hee
I think that Maggie is getting a better breeze than Betty Lou, which might be quite nice on a hot day. I would like a shelter like that one for my goats! They both look lovely on/in it!
8 comments:
She does look like she is working on her tan!!!! Maggie is a funny goat!
If she's happy that's all that counts!
She is definitely a silly, happy goat!
My goodness! That takes some talent, I think! She certainly has a superior expression in the second photo! I wonder if Betty Lou objects to the hoof noise on that metal when Maggie decides to move? Maybe she just slides off? hee hee
Yes, I have seen her slide off. Sugar and Spice go up there and they do fancy leaps off.
That is one happy and super cute goat!
She's very pleased with herself. She's the only yearling that can get up there.
I think that Maggie is getting a better breeze than Betty Lou, which might be quite nice on a hot day. I would like a shelter like that one for my goats! They both look lovely on/in it!
Post a Comment