Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, April 23, 2012

We Get Our Barn Back

The human finally kicked Maxine and Norma Jean out of the barn.  Finally.  I must say the barn was starting to smell like cow.  Ick.


They went out to pasture to be with MJ.


Look at all that grass!


Why are we shut in up here and those cows get all that green grass.


It's not fair!  We have nothing green to eat, and we have to beg for any little nibble of green stuff.



What is the world coming to?

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

if i could help build a fence for you, i would!!!

brokenteepee said...

I'd say it was going to the cows...

Sharon said...

:(
So sorry.
But you got the barn back!

Melodie said...

Well at least you can have your barn again.Just look at that happy cow family though!I bet you all will be out in the pasture soon.

Candy C. said...

I'm glad you got the barn back Millie! :)