The clips will stay on usually about a week before they fall off. Her right eye is good. I'm not sure she has much vision in the left eye, but we are still putting salve in it and hopefully it will continue to heal.
AWWWWW!!! So cute! My friend is named Honey, too. And yes nothing is better then Honey! And can I ask you a question? I wanted to ask if you could follow us at the blog, The Three Midgets Of HoofBeat Ranch. And I will follow you back.
10 comments:
such a precious one...
She is beautiful!
She is so sweet...and her Mama looks so proud! How are her eyes? They look good...I see the clips are still there.
The clips will stay on usually about a week before they fall off. Her right eye is good. I'm not sure she has much vision in the left eye, but we are still putting salve in it and hopefully it will continue to heal.
Honey is really on heck of a cutie! I hope the eye jewelry works!
I can't think of anything that could be sweeter!
I'm sorry about the vision in her left eye. That is sad.
She is a cutie pie
She is precious. I would give her lots of goat kisses and hugs to make her feel better. I hope the eye gets better soon.
She is such a beautiful little girl and I'm glad Bambi is such a good maaa! I sure hope her eye heals up all the way.
AWWWWW!!! So cute! My friend is named Honey, too. And yes nothing is better then Honey! And can I ask you a question? I wanted to ask if you could follow us at the blog, The Three Midgets Of HoofBeat Ranch. And I will follow you back.
Thanks!
-Midnight
Post a Comment