Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Green Stuff

We really do seem to be neglected.

We all want green stuff to eat, but there just isn't very much at all.

We've had to try and get creative to find any green~easier to do when you're little.

The human tried sneaking a bite

or two to Myson.

I saw it though.

I got a couple of bites too.

I really think she needs to get us a lot more green stuff.

7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Pricilla feels the same way Millie. There is no green stuff here yet

Melodie said...

It will be there before you know it and all you goaties will be ruminating in happiness !

TexWisGirl said...

i hope it is coming soon!

Sharon said...

Any day now! Hang in there, er... not literally...

charlotte's menagerie said...

Millie I believe Green Stuff is on the way.

Candy C. said...

I'm glad you got at least a couple of bites of green stuff Millie!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

We feel the same way here, Millie! We don't have nice, long grass like you yet but we have lovely budding bushes and forest trees ALL AROUND! My lady clips some and brings some down to us. MMMMMMM! By the way, Millie...you make a very good MMMMMM face!