Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Secret

Can you keep a secret?



I kind of like Myson, the human's kid.

He's living out here with us now.

He's kind of cute and sweet.

He's a dancer goat. He likes to dance a happy dance.

The other night, when it was raining and thundering and lightening, the human came out to make sure Bambi's baby came in with us.

Silly Myson followed the human out of the building. I had to go and maa to him that he shouldn't be out in the rain.

He needs someone to look out for him.

I might just have to do that.

As long as I don't have to feed him.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

SWEET! (you're a good girl, millie!)

Candy C. said...

A good maaa never forgets her kids! :)

Melodie said...

Well, Myson has good genes after all!He is a cutie!

brokenteepee said...

You are a good girl Millie

Alica said...

He really is a cutie...you'd be a good surrogate Mama for him!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I love Myson. He's so cute. I think he looks more like you than he does your human! Tee hee.