Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Kids

The kids were having fun playing tonight.

Nate

Dottie

Well, Miranda was taking a break from playing to eat.

Oops. That's not a kid. That's a Bob cat, and he was sleepy, not playing.

Honey

Where was Myson?

He escaped and was running around the barnyard maaing for the human to give him his bottle. But there's one more kid. I'll show you her playing tomorrow.

8 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Kids are always hungry!

Sharon said...

Those kids are too cute! They look nice and healthy!

Alica said...

They're growing so fast...and Honey's eyes look great!

V.L. Locey said...

Great looking kids!!

Candy C. said...

Bob Cat was probably tired from watching all the kids playing and Honey's eye is definitely looking better!

Melodie said...

That are so cute! I do not know how you get any work done around there for watching those kids play!

Claire MW said...

What a wonderful bunch of kids this year - they are all so cute. I just love Honey's colour, and I'm very fond of Dottie's spots, but Myson really does win the overall cuteness prize! Well done Millie!

Jen said...

They are just too sweet!