Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
oh, the little one is adorable! and a great name for her, too!
Now, now, Millie! She knew that you would understand, being a Mom yourself, how important it is that they be together in a dry place tonight. Tell your goat friends to be a little flexible! :)
She's wreaking havoc all throughout the barnyard! It's a nightmare! I'm so glad I'm up here and not bothered by that crazy cow!
I sure hope Norma Jean catches on to the nursing thingy!
Norma Jean is very cute...Poor Maxine!
Awww..so cute!
You have to admit she's a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, the little one is adorable! and a great name for her, too!
Now, now, Millie! She knew that you would understand, being a Mom yourself, how important it is that they be together in a dry place tonight. Tell your goat friends to be a little flexible! :)
She's wreaking havoc all throughout the barnyard! It's a nightmare! I'm so glad I'm up here and not bothered by that crazy cow!
I sure hope Norma Jean catches on to the nursing thingy!
Norma Jean is very cute...Poor Maxine!
Awww..so cute!
You have to admit she's a cutie!
Post a Comment