Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Silly Harley

The human let the young does out of the pen where I'm now located. Harley was being silly.







I think she just wanted to make sure she still had the talent for not getting stuck.

5 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Silly girl. Those horns grow much more and she won't get undone

Candy C. said...

I'm so glad Harley can still get herself unstuck! I can't tell you the number of times I had to cut the cattle panel to let Madeline out! Thankfully, her horns are now too big to let her get her head through! :)

Melodie said...

Harley almost had to get her head buttered!
When my Hubby was a little mischievous red haired boy he got his head stuck in the bars of a very,very tall rocketship slide and his mom did have to butter his head to get him out!

charlotte's menagerie said...

Harley is not only beautiful, but clever.

V.L. Locey said...

Glad to hear she can get herself unstuck!