I did not get to post yesterday. The human said she was too busy for me to use the computer.
What was she busy doing? She was getting my new roommates here. Lily had twin boys last night.
Twin Boy #1.
Twin Boy #2.
I assume Lily will give them better names than that eventually.
11 comments:
Were you that cute when you were a baby, Millie? :) Just kidding...I'm sure you were! Be nice to the little guys!
Oh, how do you girls do it? All this adorable-ness is yanking at my "Mommy" hormones. And I've had a hysterectomy. When it comes to you sharing the space with those roommates... better you than me. I'd be hollering at the human. But not for the reasons you're prolly thinkin', Girlie. Hehe..
They are wonderful looking boys...big and healthy. How lovely for Lily. It's coming up to your time Millie...I'm so excited to see your contribution to this year's crop of kids! :)
Nice looking boys!
It won't be long and you will be having a little one again. Good luck, BTW.
XXX
Awww. They are too cute!
congrats on a good start!
Very cute. I can't wait to hear their names
They are beautiful. She may need some help with the names, Millie.
Sweet, sweet! Nice looking boys! Congrats to Lily! :)
Sweet babies! Way to go Lily!
I could take twin boy #2 home and love him to pieces...What beautiful boys... Give them lots of love.
Post a Comment