Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, November 4, 2011

Deja Vu



Pistol looks like she's gotten her into a tight spot. The human went over to help get her head out of the fence.




She just pulled it out and greeted the human looking for treats. Lucky girl can still get her head through there and nibble at some green stuff.

I see now where Coral gets it from.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Seems she has done this before and knows just what to do! Smart Girl!

Millie said...

Well, I've seen the human have to almost screw her head backwards and tilted and squeeze the horns to get her head out of other fences. She's just lucky she got it out this time.

Kelly said...

It feels like you pull their face off when you try to twist their heads out and they all do it at one time or another. Silly goaties.

Candy C. said...

I agreee with Kelly, we have so many holes in the fence where the silly goaties with horns stick their heads through and then get stuck! They just never learn! ;-)

brokenteepee said...

The grass is greener, right?

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I was sure I posted here.

I am alwyas amazed at how Darla 'knows' how to manuver her head to get her horns unstuck. If I were a goat, I'd panic! lol