Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cinnamon at the Top of the PIle

The human had all our food pans in a big pile. Silly human.

Cinnamon was checking them out.

I think she was hoping to find something good to eat in all of them.

It was a bit tricky walking around and she about slipped.

Finally, she found what she was looking for.

Lucky Cinnamon!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like the geese were talking about her, behind her back!

Millie said...

Oh, don't start me on those geese! Nasty things.

Claire MW said...

LOL, I'm surprised Opal wasn't in there getting her nose into all those buckets too!

Kelly said...

I bet the smell of grain in those buckets was driving her crazy.

brokenteepee said...

I was afraid she was going to fall in!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Seek and ye shall find! :)
(or the human will bring it to you!)

V.L. Locey said...

Tee-hee, she thought she was a Marine and had to get through the obstacle course!

Kathe W. said...

hahahahah such great pics of these curious entertainers!

Melodie said...

Of course she got a treat! Who could resist that face!

Candy C. said...

How funny! I guess it would have been too easy to go around! LOL!!