The human is trying to help us be more cultured and civilized, so she brought in a mural to put over the front of the Love Shack.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
9 comments:
Hmmmm, I think I liked the "rustic charm" look before. Are you sure that Fionn won't try to eat the mural? I think that Inigo would. Your beauty is such that no mural is needed, Millie!
It looks very ...manly! I don't know a man who wouldn't like a big ole truck sign hanging on the side of his house!
I was thinking it looked somewhat edible. Luke the goat would butt at it
It's colorful!
My guess is that though it is less than pretty it will keep the winter winds from whipping thru those windows...Maybe if she turns it around so the mural is against the wall it would look less ummmmm "chevy"
Blessings Kelsie
maybe it'll bring in some big bucks! (not the bucks you're thinking about!)
I agree with Melodie, all men like trucks!! ;-)
Millie ~ I agree with Claire , the rustic slum look was much better. But I bet it will keep the draft out (LOL).... I needed that chuckle.
I like the rustic look too...
Post a Comment