Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cutie is Attacked

Can you believe how bold this goose is?

She actually attacked Cutie.

Get that goose Cutie! You can show that goose who's boss.

Can you believe Cutie is walking away from this?

That explains it~the whole gaggle is ganging up on her!

Those geese are nasty!

7 comments:

Melodie said...

Cutie, call in your goatie crew! They can butt those mean ole geese into submission!

TexWisGirl said...

they do look fierce!

Kateri said...

Geese are scary. I'd be running away, too!

Tracy said...

Oooh, barnyard drama. Did Cutie steps on it's feet or something? Cut in line? Eat the last bit of grain? :D

brokenteepee said...

I am glad we do not have geese. I have heard they are very mean.

Debbie @ Larson Farm Naturals said...

AAahhaha! Those geese are funny! I have heard they can be as good as the best watch dogs :)

Candy C. said...

Poor Cutie! She didn't stand a chance against the whole gaggle!