Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Gold Stamp of Approval

I'm so excited! Gold and her human, Tayet, have chosen to give me an award: "The Gold Stamp of Approval."

Here are the rules.
  • If you are awarded The Gold Stamp of Approval, you must tell everyone 3 silly things about your goats.
  • Link to your favorite goat or farm blogs and add a nice tidbit about why you like them!
  • Please make a link back to the person you received the award from.
  • Inform the award receiver that they have an award, by comment on their latest post or email.
  • Have fun!
Well, I am not a silly goat. I am a wise goat, but I will try.


1. My human makes me wear these silly horn casts. She says it's because of my head-banging music. I can't help it. I have to play the music that is in my horns/heart.

2. We like to browse in the pasture, but that darn human doesn't do a very good job of letting us know where our pasture ends. (Oops.)

3. My twin sister, Minnie, is such a good milking nanny that she's still a milking nanny even though she's retired from having kids.

Now to pass this on to my goat friends.

I have to pass this on to...

Mimi and her borrowed goat Darla at The Goat Borrower. It's kind of like they are a part of our herd since Fionn (our young buck) is engaged to Darla. They're suffering through a long distance relationship.

Claire and Lucky Nickel at Whispering Acres. Claire gave us our four mini-friends (aka Chupacabra bait). Lucky Nickel is truly the queen of her new Canadian home.

5 comments:

Candy C. said...

Millie, you are truly a wise goat and very deserving of your award! :)

Claire MW said...

Thank you Millie! We are excited about our award, but we have to be patient because the goat mother is preparing for a craft show this weekend and is all obsessed with crocheting scarves and felting chicken ornaments. She will get right to it after that!
*Lucky Nickel* xox

Millie said...

I understand. Those humans just don't get that we are most important. :-)

brokenteepee said...

The publicist is way behind on my awards. She is very bad like that

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your award, Millie! You sure do deserve it!