Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, November 18, 2011

Coral Gets Some Supper

The human gives us some supper of hay every evening.

She makes sure there's enough for everyone to eat.

Coral enjoys her hay.

Look at what she's doing.

I wonder what she's digging for.

She knows that all the most tasty morsels are on the bottom.

Looks like she found something good!

Hay is good, but I think I should get some kind of treat every day.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Maybe it's your 'delicate condition' that makes you want a treat every day - that delicate condition being that you're a goat! Ha Ha :-)

Millie said...

Oh, I thought you referring to the fact that I'm eating for two!

brokenteepee said...

or three, Millie?

Hay dust is the best!

Millie said...

The human says I can only have one. (I'm playing along.)

Melodie said...

Our goats like the hay on the inside better than the hay on the outside.It looks like Coral is the same way!

Candy C. said...

Oh yes, my goats agree that the best part of the hay is definitely on the inside of the flake! LOL!!