Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Names

Boeris has been here for a few weeks now, and the human finally figured out his last name. It's very important to know his last name because all of his babies will have his last name.

Anyhow, when the human pulled her car in the drive and got out, she heard an awful noise. She hollered, "Is someone stuck?" She was answered with that same horrible yell. She came running in to see who was stuck, injured or letting out death cries. She discovered Boeris yelling his love songs to Litha. That's when she knew his full name was Boeris van de Yell.

That means Bambi Blackboer's baby will have the last name of van de Yell.

Pam will have van de Yell babies too.

What about that~Boeris van de Yell! Now I feel like we've been formally introduced.

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very royal but yet very fitting, i'm sure!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Most excellent!
And look at those awesome legs!

Um...why is your buck so clean? Ours looks like he's been dippend in a vat of oil. Very, very SMELLY oil............

:)

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Tee hee. He really is very handsome! May we have a video of his lovely voice?

Candy C. said...

I'm glad Boeris finally told the human his full name!

Millie said...

Isobelle~ I'm not sure my blog photographer is smart enough to get a video, but we'll see what I can do.

Mimi~he's a young buck. Also, you can't see the back of his front legs and his face is usually quite wet right now, but it doesn't show on his solid dark red head.

Dreaming said...

Perfect name! Isn't it amazing how our animals will tell us what their names are?!

brokenteepee said...

Very appropriate giving the sounds I have heard my studmuffin make

Claire MW said...

Superb! I am very impressed with Boeris having given his name in no uncertain terms. It bodes well for his offspring, I should think. :) Do you suppose that he will get to meet Coffee on a more personal level?

Millie said...

The human isn't telling. She's been looking Boeris over and then gives Coffee the once over. Who knows what that human will decide. Personally, I've seen Coffee checking Boeris out. I think she'd be in favor of dancing the rhumba with him.

Claire MW said...

Coffee has such a delightful wail when she is calling to her little ones. I think she would compete well with others in the herd, for the noisiest maaaamaaa goat!