Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
He sure is "Curley!"
Nyuk, nyuk!
They're mighty handsome stooges , especially " Curly " with those locks.~ Nanny Blessings ~
Tee Hee! MARLEY! Since I can't see my curly whirly Valentino anymore I guess I will have to pour all my affections out to Marley. xoxoxoxoxo
LOL Ya gotta love a goat with blond curly hair!! I bet she's the bell of the ball!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He sure is "Curley!"
Nyuk, nyuk!
They're mighty handsome stooges , especially " Curly " with those locks.
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Tee Hee! MARLEY! Since I can't see my curly whirly Valentino anymore I guess I will have to pour all my affections out to Marley. xoxoxoxoxo
LOL Ya gotta love a goat with blond curly hair!! I bet she's the bell of the ball!
Post a Comment