Somebody dumped the big green heated tub. I'm not saying who. All I'm going to say is our favorite game (Bowling for Bud) got a little out of control.
Anyhow, the human said she wasn't refilling it because the cattle tank was working. Litha believed her.
Jeeze...why doesn't she just jump in for a swim? She's drooling like a bovine.
She might think it's lip-smacking good, but I'm not getting mine shocked.
I'll just wait for her to fill the tub again. But I am getting a bit thirsty.




8 comments:
Any known cause for the shocking experience?
The human's dad tried explaining it, but I don't speak that language. Something about wires and grounding in the outlet. That's what we get for letting inexperienced cattle tank installers work (even if it is free).
Why can't Litha drool? It's a free country!
Well, yes, but with our recent weather, she's going to have icicles hanging from her chin. Brrrr.
I'm glad that tank is working properly again! You are very smart to watch all the others to make sure they aren't getting a shock! (hee hee). My lady would like to get a heated tub like your green one but we have a Nigel problem here... he also likes Bowling for Bud.
I haven't had a problem with bucket dumping until I switched over to a heated bucket. Apparently Sara wasn't comfortable with the change from her plain bright pink bucket and took it upon herself to show me how much she appreciates the awful BLUE heated bucket. Oy... :D
I'm glad your heated water tank is fixed!
Isobelle that bowling doesn't make our human happy. She yells at us when we make him cry, so we don't do it as often anymore.
Tracy, haven't I told you that we goats don't like change. Not to mention we're more likely to fight over getting a nice warm drink when it's cold out.
Pricilla, we aren't all sure it's fixed yet. But she won't give us any other option for drinking, so we're going to have to give in and drink from it (or eat a lot more snow).
Post a Comment