I lost something. Can you tell what it is?
Here's a clue. Penny still has hers in this picture, but the it looks like it's killing her, so the human rescued her.
Helen also outgrew hers, so the human had to take it.
Scarlet lost hers too. Maggie is another one that the human removed it from. Heather has never had one. (Poor Heather)
Did you guess what it was?
My collar! I lost it when I was fighting with everyone right after the human let me out from my weight-gaining diet. The human says we're starting to look like a bunch of strays with everyone outgrowing their collars and going naked. Hmmph. I'm no stray.


11 comments:
That's a lot of missing collars! I wish pet places had bulk purchase discounts.
Ya know I found one recently do you need it???
Those things are getting expensive those goats need to know that
Happy Friday
and smiles fr your weekend
Millie, I think you look fabulous with or without a collar.
And I hope your food tastes good?
Please say hi to Teresa, the hay, the corn and the flowers (if there are flowers still blooming.)
xoxo
Yes, there is a whole stack of collars that are too small on the table. Maybe she'll give one to my Bambi so she can stay with us.
Moondustwriter--thank you so much for stopping by. It's only right since the human borrows MY blog.
Jannie-thank you for noticing my natural goatie beauty! My human only gives us very yummy food, and even though there are no flowers now, we still have dried weeds to munch on.
Oh dear. Maybe you shouldn't fight so hard!
Hi Millie! I think you would look lovely in patterned bandana instead! Wouldn't that be nice? We don't wear collars here because my lady is afraid Nigel the mini horse would grab ahold and yank us around.
Pricilla--I really wasn't fighting very hard. It was my very first collar. I'd never lost one before.
Isobelle--that's why the human only gives us collars with plastic hooks--none of those metal clasps that wouldn't let go if Penny were to hook her horns under it.
I think it's better to lose your collar than your supplemental brain. At least, that's what Osmo says. I would like a collar with little diamonds on it. I think you should have a tiara on your horns instead of a collar, because it would befit your status.
Goatie kisses from Lucky Nickel
Thank you Lucky Nickel. Bud just lost his supplemental brain, too. I so agree that losing the collar is better. I hope you get your diamond studded collar!
Hi Millie , did you win ?
~ Baa ... lessings ~
Of course I won. Nobody would seriously challenge any of us full Saanens. We are the original ones here, and we have each others' backs (even if Minnie and Cutie squabble amongst themselves).
Post a Comment