Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
She is so pretty!
Penny is a beautiful girl for sure!
That is the sweetest picture. Is she asleep on her feet? Their faces are so precious. Those little snuggly lips.
Penny is beautiful ! ~ Nanny Blessings ~
Not sleeping, just enjoying life!
Ohhhh! She's VERY beautiful!
Quite beautiful indeed.
Awww! I love that second picture! She's so beautiful....wish I had one...
Love those pics especially the second one!
Thank you all. I do take 1/4 credit for her beauty as she is my grandkid.
so cute... *Melts*
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is so pretty!
Penny is a beautiful girl for sure!
That is the sweetest picture. Is she asleep on her feet? Their faces are so precious. Those little snuggly lips.
Penny is beautiful !
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Not sleeping, just enjoying life!
Ohhhh! She's VERY beautiful!
Quite beautiful indeed.
Awww! I love that second picture! She's so beautiful....wish I had one...
Love those pics especially the second one!
Thank you all. I do take 1/4 credit for her beauty as she is my grandkid.
so cute... *Melts*
Post a Comment