Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crazy Driver

When we were in the pasture the other day, Angel thought she'd take advantage of the human walking around.

She decided she'd go for a little joy ride. This looked like a nice cozy seat.

All she needed was to figure out which one of these things would start it.

Maybe it was up here.

Oops. That didn't do anything either. Darn! Maybe there's something in the glove box to get it going.


At least there's air in the tires if it ever starts.

Well, there's plenty of gas. Hmmm. What next.

Maybe just a little lick to see if it tastes good since it won't start.

Ew. Ick. Pfft. Gross!

7 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I think Angel has been telephoning Lucky Nickel in Iowa about driving! I would have gotten up on the seat! Hee hee.

Millie said...

We Iowa goats like to be in the driver's seat!

brokenteepee said...

Maybe if she had given it a good butt or two

Maude Lynn said...

That is so cute!

Monkey Man said...

So funny. Great pictorial 55. Thanks for coming by to read mine.

Texan said...

ok you have been talking to Lucky Nickel about driving I see! I soon will find one of our goats behind the wheel no doubt. Word travels fast thru you goats!!

Millie said...

Lucky Nickel had such a great driving lesson Angel thought she could try it!