Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Boys

We have a lot of little boys running around here. Betty Lou has two of them, Baxter is black and white and BeBop is the red headed one. They've got each other's backs. Nobody messes with them. They look so dignified.

Peanut likes to pick on his sister. He's definitely the clown of the group.

Then there's Bud. He has a very big mouth. Poor boy doesn't really have a mom to take care of him because his mom, Mabel, isn't feeling well. Hopefully, he'll grow up and quit being such a crybaby.

Poor Mo has two sisters to deal with. He's the strong, silent type.

Isn't Flash a sweet one?

It's because he's sleeping. When he's awake, he's an adventurous one.

Most of my kids have been boys (Simon, Theodore, Elmo, BamBam, Elton and now Beau), so I have a very soft spot for boys. My Beau is, mmm, shall I say, full of personality. He likes to play King of the Mama Millie, pushing Bambi off of me. That's okay. Bambi just gets right back up there.

The biggest problem I have with Beau is his unending hunger. I can't ever get a break from feeding him. Look, he's just going to lay down by mom.

After we try to get a little snack in the process.

Well, at least he's settled in for his nap.

He's such a sweet snuggly boy.

Or is this just another ploy to try and get a bit of mother's milk?

A mother's life! That's how I grow my boys so big--lots of milk.

Tomorrow we'll look at the bigger boys.

9 comments:

Melodie said...

Enjoyed seeing all the boys! I bet it is fun all the time around there with so many kids!Who needs TV when you have a barnyard full of goaties to watch!

Millie said...

We have 29 kids right now! It's definitely a lot of fun to watch them play in the evenings.

Tracy said...

Great post Millie! All those little boys are so handsome. I can't believe you can stand having two big babies jumping all over you! They must be getting real heavy!

Millie said...

They're my babies, so it's okay. Nobody else's kids are going to bounce on me though!

brokenteepee said...

Those little bucklings can sure eat a lot.
They are all quite precious.

JoyceAnn said...

The boys are handsome and you don't have to worry about things getting dull with them around I'm sure(LOL).

~ Sweet Blessings ~

Millie said...

Thank you, thank you. They mostly eat, sleep, and play. They are sweet.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Millie you are a very good mom! Imagine letting those BIG boys climb all over you!

Millie said...

Trust me. They don't give me much choice.