Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Official

The human brought out a brand new collar. We all waited to see who was getting the collar.

Beautiful Spice got a collar. That makes it official. She's a keeper. She'll never leave the farm.

Can you see why the human would choose to present her with a collar?

Don't forget to enter our giveaway. Click the button on the side to go to that post and enter.


6 comments:

Melodie said...

Congratulations Spice! You look beautiful!

Millie said...

She is beautiful. Personally, I think she looks like my side of the family!

brokenteepee said...

That purple is perfect against her furs.

Texan said...

Oh yes I can see why Spice gets to stay. She is very beautiful...maybe not as beautiful as you Millie but still she is very pretty!

JoyceAnn said...

Congrats to Spice , purple looks great on her!!

~ Nanny Blessings ~

Millie said...

I recommended the purple. After all, I have a purple collar too!