After the voting is done, I think some people cheated. Okay, that's probably my fault because I'm new to this technology. Computers are not exactly standard in the barnyard. I'll make sure the poll closes before anybody's due date next time. Dolly had her babies on her due date, March 14th. They are already getting in trouble. I know it must be from their great-grananny Mabel's side of the family, not mine. My kids are all sweet.
Nobody even thought Pam was pregnant, but she had her baby the day after her due date. She only had one. She's such a little princess that she only has one; otherwise she wouldn't get any attention herself. Her mom spoiled her rotten, but don't tell Cutie I said that. She'd come beat me up. Five months pregnant, but she'd still come beat me up.
Lily was third, on her due date the 16th. Even though she isn't part of my family circle, I must say she is a good nanny, big beautiful kids and an udder that would almost make me jealous. It doesn't though because I'm the milking nanny and Lily is too dainty and delicate to let anyone milk her.
My daughter Pebbles was trying to beat Lily, but came in fourth by ten minutes. Wow! She has big beautiful girls. I'm sure she gets that from me. Her girls were up immediately being friendly with our human. That makes me happy to see. Maybe she'll change her mind about not keeping kids this year (face it--she always does).
Meg and Cutie are holding out. I don't know what they are waiting for. I say they should get it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment