There is not much to talk about--the rain and fog and mud are still here, so we just stand in the barn and wait for it to quit. So I thought I'd tell you about my greatest passion--music. I am a very accomplished musician. From the time I was a little kid when my horns first grew out, I knew I was born to play them. I started by tapping gently on the cattle panel, or scratching on the wood. One of my favorite early styles of music was squeaking against the barn. If I spaced it just right, I could tip my head and squeak with every chew of the cud. I consider it my job to provide a lulling rhythm to help everyone sleep at night.
Recently, I expanded my musical stylings. My human brought the quansit hut. That heavy metal tin was just what I needed for some head banging! I can really wake the barnyard up. I rival the geese for volume. It's a whole new side of my creative energy. The only problem is that the tin shaves my horn. I didn't realilze how much it was damaging my beautiful horns until the day my human had to put a band aide on my left horn to stop it from bleeding. I think it really scared her because she made me stand still for the vet to come put a cast on it. My beautiful horn was wrapped. Then she had one put on my other horn. It was horrible! I could tap, but it really put a crimp in my music. I showed her though. I couldn't take not being able to play my music, and I worked and worked and worked and I got both of them pulled off! Ha! I showed her. You can't keep a musician down. I'll keep playing my horns forever!
Recently, I expanded my musical stylings. My human brought the quansit hut. That heavy metal tin was just what I needed for some head banging! I can really wake the barnyard up. I rival the geese for volume. It's a whole new side of my creative energy. The only problem is that the tin shaves my horn. I didn't realilze how much it was damaging my beautiful horns until the day my human had to put a band aide on my left horn to stop it from bleeding. I think it really scared her because she made me stand still for the vet to come put a cast on it. My beautiful horn was wrapped. Then she had one put on my other horn. It was horrible! I could tap, but it really put a crimp in my music. I showed her though. I couldn't take not being able to play my music, and I worked and worked and worked and I got both of them pulled off! Ha! I showed her. You can't keep a musician down. I'll keep playing my horns forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment