Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello!


My name is Millie Ann Saanen. I am one of the goats that live at Eden Hills. My human asked me if I wanted to write about life as one of the animal residents on the farm. I am excited to be writing to you. Goats are really a lot smarter than people think, and it's about time we had a voice. We can give you silly humans some good advice, if you'd only listen to us.

Let me introduce you to some of the other goats around here. Of course there is me. I have two daughters that live here with me, Pebbles and Joe. My grandkids Penny (Pebbles' daughter) and Barney (Joe's boy)also live here. My twin sister, Minnie Pearl is also part of my family. Her daughter Betty Lou and grandkid Helen are also here. The rest of the goats here are not really a part of my family circle. That silly human seems to like them though, so I mostly ignore them.

Well, I'm going to go munch on some hay and take a nap. I'll talk to you more later.

No comments: